Thursday, November 17, 2011

My dad can beat up your dad!

We had a family exercise day at the track. The plan was Sam and I could workout while the girls played and ran around...it had to be better than wrangling them into a tiny room with 10 other kids while we run on treadmills!

It started out great, the girls ran around the track with me once while daddy did his warm up.








But then Ali needed a potty break...then Beau was hungry...then Ali needed another potty break. Daddy was getting a great workout while mommy was still on mom duty.

Then it hit me..."hey girls, let's go workout with daddy!!!"

Off they ran and started copying his every move. Not only that but they started cheering him on. I quickly ran to get a few laps in and they stayed! Mommy got a run in, daddy did his workout with a cheering squad, and the girls were exhausted when it was all over!

Successful trip to the track :)







BTW, daddy's workout this day was crossfit's Murph!
Run 1 mile
100 pull ups
200 pushups
300 squats
Run 1 mile
And not only did he finish, but he finished in 50 minutes!!! So, yeah, their dad can beat up your dad ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: