Sunday, April 21, 2013

Perp-Alex-ing moments

This kid is so stubborn.

I had a 10 minute argument with her about her panties being on backwards. It was filled with absurdities.


-She is convinced since there is no tag on the front that they are fine.

I explained I cut the tag out.

She said she still can't see a tag.

---

- I tried to show her that there is WAY MORE room in the front than the back by showing pictures of herself.

She responded with "I can see my tummy! I'm so silly"

*facepalm

---

-I showed her there isn't enough material to cover all her trunk junk.

She said her panties aren't junk.

---

- I tried again to tell her there wasn't enough material to cover her booty.

She said "I fink it cobers enough mom"

---

- I eventually gave up and told her she couldn't complain even once about having a wedgie.

She then went on to complain about her wedgie for the rest of the day.



It's a good thing she's so cute.

No comments: