Friday, February 4, 2011

We just accepted an offer on our house!!!

This has got to be the most exciting moment ever. I can still remember, 3 years ago how excited we were to hear the sellers had accepted our offer on this house. I couldn't sleep that night, I just wanted to move into OUR house. Now I see that excitement was nothing! I literally wanted to jump around the house screaming!

After months of stressing about the threat of a mortgage payment hanging over our heads it felt like this moment would never come. It feels so good to move to Hawaii with all of our finances settled.

You would think I would have slept like a baby last night, instead I was just too excited. I am running on about 4 hours, and I still have a smile :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: