Saturday, February 11, 2012

Photos, photos, and more photos

I did find one pic from the 80's themed party! None of the guys wanted to be in the picture. Huh, puzzling.


I took the girls to get ice cream and Alex kept trying to wipe Beaus face off. She is a messy eater.


Beau taking the neighbor for a ride.


My new running shoes!


The blister I got from my new shoes. I had a matching one on the other foot too.


"What? This is how I like to wear my glasses. "


"Don't bother mom, I've tried to tell her. "


My 4th visit to turtle bay and still no turtles. Grrr. This was after the shark swim :)


My awesome new bike!!!


Family bike ride!


Our little soccer star!


Beau took this picture of Daddy :)


I had been holding my smile for a whole minute while she fumbled with the phone. "I am going to stop smiling if you don't take the picture righ--"


My blonde beauty :)


My anniversary present to Sam :)


Beau's boyfriend ;)


My sunshine on a rainy day.


"momma you gonna get aww wet". She melts my heart :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You sure made up for lost time. LOVE the new blogs, and as usual, they made me cry. I just miss you guys too darn much!!