Thursday, June 3, 2010

Upcoming Posts

The problem with taking some time off from blogging is that life doesnt stop and there are always things I want to share so now I have to play catch up! A list of a few post I want to share...


*The Perfect Cookie Recipe. It is finished! Not trying to build it up too much but it is AWESOME!

*Trip to Tulsa

*Why I need to remove "Gardener" from my resume.

*Why Chicken Fried Rice may never be in my list of perfected recipes. I guess this doesnt need its own post, I can sum it up in 7 words "The Chinese restaurant just does it better".

*Why I hate Modern Warfare 2. That can not be summed up in 7 words.

*A list of A's new words.


I'm sure there will be more by the time I get around to it but these are musts. Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend.

Peace out!

No comments: