Monday, June 6, 2011

Aunt Tetta is Married!!!

My little sister got married last week!


It was emotional, beautiful and a fabulous time.  

She looked absolutely gorgeous in her Italian lace corset dress that I picked it out :)  The ceremony was short and very sweet with my hilarious uncle Ronnie (uncle nonnie) officiating.  We all got a little teary eyed at parts of the ceremony, especially the walk down the aisle, but it really got me knowing that my brother got to skype in and see the whole thing!  I love technology!

Uncle Bubba skyped all the way from Afghanistan!


I may be a little biased but I think the best part was the 2 beautiful flower girls ;)


Arent they freakin adorable?!


There was good food and because it was at a winery,  good wine...which led to a lot of dancing!

Rev. Ron shows us how its done!

Beau could live on the dance floor.

Rockin out with Pop-pop

I watched my sister start a new phase of her life and it was amazing.  Oh, and so was the covert operation to sabotage the honeymoon suite!  On their wedding night they got to experience saran wrap on the toilet, salt in their water glasses, short sheets, an alarm set for 3:10am, TV volume at 100% and blankets pinned to the sheets.  I am proud to say I think they fell prey to all of them!  You gotta have a tough skin to be in this family--welcome to the family David!

No comments: