Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11

Eat Christmas Popcorn and Watch a Christmas Movie!


The girls LOVE popcorn and I just wanted to sit down and relax after the previous days 2 parties we attended.  Daddy had a soccer game that morning, so being a good wife and daughters we cheered loudly from our blanket on the grass.  BTW, he won the game so now we are on to the finals!!!  After a full day at the park the evening was all about pjs and a movie.

I popped some popcorn in my beloved whirly pop (no microwave popcorn in this house!) and made it special by adding red and green M&M's.  I have to say it was fantastic!  The light butter, light salt and warm chocolate M&M's was just the after dinner treat we needed :)

We cuddled up on the couch with our 4 bowls and watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town!  Daddy's favorite :)


And the fabulous day ended in this...




O.M.G. I love them!

No comments: