Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 14

Go To A Christmas Party!

This was super easy for me! Beaus school was having a performance and a party immediately after to celebrate the last day of school before Christmas break. Well the celebration was probably for Christmas but I know the teachers were celebrating the last day of school!






They made reindeer!






Decorated edible Christmas trees! And were very excited about it too :)






And frosted cookies!

They also exchanged gifts and ate a ton of food! Score for mommy, free lunch and free entertainment!


The performance was really cute but the kids were all so shy and quiet that you cant hear anything on the video. I will post it but don't say I didn't warn you.



B is the one in the yellow shirt and blue skirt.  They are doing The Reindeer Pokey (its the hokey pokey but with reindeer anatomy :)) B had been singing this for 2 weeks so Ali knew all the words too


The girls both zonked out as soon as we got home so the combination of partying/sugar crash worked out for me :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: