Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 2

Read a new story!

I had purchased some books from Beau's school (remember those scholastic paper fliers?!?! I was instantly transported back to elementary school when her teachers handed them to me! And, they haven't changed a bit!!!), and since we had a busy day ahead I decided to use one. I guess it's sort of a cheat day :)

The book was called "Countdown to Thanksgiving" . . . I know, Thanksgiving book for Xmas, weird. But those amazing scholastic books tools FOREVER to get here, so we are adopting an "it's never to late to learn about thanksgiving" philosophy. :)

I didn't catch a picture of me reading to the girls, and I hate posting without a picture, sooooooo, enjoy this random entertainment instead :)



YouTube Video



LOL

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: